Work in the reconstruction continues (Richard Street to Paoli):
- Roadway aggregates are being placed
- Salvaged topsoil, landscaping
- Asphalt paving anticipated to begin the week of August 7th, and continue until early September –
- Expect delays and short term side road closures.
- The construction zone is filled with equipment and contractors working and moving in multiple directions throughout the stretch of roadway.
- Anticipated completion is early October
REMINDER HWY 69 is closed to thru traffic. Access is allowed only for HWY 69 residents and businesses who have an origin or destination on the project. Travel through the construction zone is not permitted except for school busses and emergency personnel. If your destination is within the construction zone, it is recommended to use your closest access to STH 69 to get to a driveway. Large trucks need to use appropriate truck routes. Please slow down, obey any flagging operations, and stop for all construction equipment, as they have the right-of-way.
A signed detour route is posted and follows WIS 92, WIS 78 and US 18/151.
Project Website: https://projects.511wi.gov/wis69/
If you have any comments or questions, please reach out to Kim Ballweg at 608.212.5191 or ballwegk@AyresAssociates.com.
We appreciate and thank you for your patience and understanding throughout the construction season!!