The Board of Review of the Town of Montrose will meet on Tuesday May 3, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 1341 Diane Ave, Belleville WI 53508, for the purpose of calling the Board of Review into session during the 45-day period beginning on the 4th Monday of April.
1. Open Book – May 17, 2022; 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
2. Board of Review – May 25, 2022; at 6:00 PM
Notice Board of Review/Open Book
April 21, 2022 – Construction Update for STH 69 and the upcoming weeks:b
- Work is progressing despite the wet, snowy spring weather.
- Clearing and grubbing is completed.
- Utility work continues.
- The existing asphalt is being milled off, and is being recycled.
- Existing topsoil is being stripped off to begin grading for the new roadway. Grading operations will continue over the next several months as the contractors build the new roadway core.
- Installation of new drainage culvert pipes will continue through the month of May.
STH 69 is closed to thru traffic. Access is allowed for residents, businesses, and buses that have to use STH 69. A signed detour route is posted and follows WIS 92, WIS 78 and US 18/151.
The CTH PB intersection with STH 69 is anticipated to be closed in late May for removal of the bridge and construction of a roundabout.
Project Website: https://projects.511wi.gov/wis69/
If you have any comments or questions, please reach out to Kim Ballweg at 608.212.5191 or ballwegk@AyresAssociates.com.
Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout the construction season.
The Annual Meeting is being held (as usual) on the 3rd Tuesday in April, at the Town Hall at 7PM.
Annual Meeting – April 19, 2022 at 7 PM, 1341 Diane Avenue, Belleville, WI