The STH 69 project is continuing to make progress. The photo is looking north towards Sunset Drive:
Construction Update for STH 69 and the upcoming weeks:
- Bridge work continues into September on the Badger Mill Creek bridge. STH 69 is closed from Manhattan Drive to Pine Row.
- Grading of the new roadway is completed from Pine Row to south of Sunset and rock is placed (see photo above)
- Grading operations are occurring and will continue from south of Sunset to CTH PB.
- The lanes are narrow as crews work on and through the existing roadbed.
- Grading of the new roundabout at CTH PB has started, and will continue
- Culvert pipe work continues
- Construction of the box culvert begins the week of July 25th, and the old bridge will be removed
- Utility work continues south of Paoli to Belleville
A reminder that CTH PB at STH 69 in Paoli is closed to all traffic.
STH 69 is closed to thru traffic. Access is allowed for residents and businesses that have an origin or destination on the project. It is highly suggested to use your closest access to STH 69 to get to a driveway. Large trucks need to use appropriate truck routes.
Please slow down, and the construction crew has the right-of-way.
A signed detour route is posted and follows WIS 92, WIS 78 and US 18/151.
Project Website: https://projects.511wi.gov/wis69/
If you have any comments or questions, please reach out to Kim Ballweg at 608.212.5191 or ballwegk@AyresAssociates.com.
Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout the construction season.